"This is either a door or a wall for me. A beginning or an end." - Louie
This quote has been in my head ever since I saw the episode of Louie that it was in a few weeks ago. I think it stuck with me because I’ve been feeling a lot like this, for a long time now. So long in fact that I’m certain there is no door. Not one that I can see anyway.
But, if there was a door it would be right here in the wall, meaning the beginning is just over the other side. And a wall is just a wall, right? It doesn’t have to be an end.
So I’m doing the only thing I can think to do.
I’m not sure how long it’ll take me, or even what I’m going to find on the other side. But there’s nothing over here, and anything is better than nothing.
I’m sure that once I get to the other side some smart arse will tell me about the secret door, and laugh at me for climbing all the way over.
But it feels like the climb to the top of the wall is important.
That way I can see what’s over there.
And decide which side I want to climb back down
32 Notes/ Hide
- itisonlyteenagewasteland likes this
- juanexplainsitall reblogged this from quoteskine
- juanexplainsitall likes this
- nbagirl likes this
- emmerrrrrrr likes this
- heynicholeh likes this
- gallopingfoxley likes this
- nomorethumbs reblogged this from quoteskine and added:
- miez-miez likes this
- soulsearched likes this
- kerryleslie likes this
- lightmessenger likes this
- ruthlessjohoney reblogged this from quoteskine
- myplacetobelong likes this
- badenevans likes this
- fhlostongroove likes this
- canmakedothink likes this
- grace-eludes-me likes this
- fafafab likes this
- ukefrank likes this
- thankgorp likes this
- grander--maybes likes this
- laughitoutloud reblogged this from quoteskine
- myownpalebluedot reblogged this from quoteskine
- spazolot likes this
- tolivemagnificently likes this
- thegunningfogindex likes this
- prince-arora likes this
- ashlinha reblogged this from quoteskine
- rocioh likes this
- unitedstatesofrory likes this
- quoteskine posted this