Hey “creative” types: What label do you give to what you do?
Artist, illustrator, creative, etc, etc?
I’m just interested.
33 Notes/ Hide
- sparkgrrl658 answered: graphic designer or designer. “creative” makes me cringe. that’s some new fangled bullshit right there.
- esbenshade answered: unemployed
- jeromebartholomeus answered: I prefer to call myself a normal person. But if I had to choose I would doubt between filmmaker and Mixed Media Artist.
- nomorethumbs answered: I tell people I’m a Crafs
- noelthewalrus answered: brainfart
- kattra answered: the creative.
- tosacrificeadream answered: Student who sometimes paints and writes but is more often found applying for all of the jobs. ALL of the jobs.
- jcreyes answered: visual magic
- vpilot answered: Poor LOL :P
- makingnewmistakes answered: Storyteller. :)
- javaheart answered: Creator
- mharks reblogged this from quoteskine and added:
- thewastepaperbasket answered: Passion.
- thisisfreda answered: traditional artist. i rarely use on-screen coz it’s not my type.
- thefourfivesix answered: Designer, but at work my job title is Junior Emerging Media Designer. or Intern.
- mcharland answered: artist
- casinosyfurcias answered: illustrator
- brainstormin answered: professional listener a.k.a. psychologist
- delanisays answered: (wannabe) graphic designer
- abstractandcrazy answered: designer,imaginer
- llama-pudding answered: artist:)
- randvares answered: I am an illustrator. I’ve given up on calling myself anything else. “Creative” sounds…strange.
- perpetual-perplexity answered: colouring in
- randistella answered: Photographer / artist
- paddypadman answered: Media producer!
- lukrengfoxtrot answered: Word-smith. :)
- downlookingup answered: Unemployed
- theresthasbeenbraggadocio answered: Artist
- uwuc likes this
- eskimoguy answered: Motion Designer
- racheldoesntlivehere answered: imaginative?? That’s what I call myself because I do both art and literature… XP
- will-scc answered: Does photography count? If so, I’d be a photographer.
- quoteskine posted this